Z Club NY is proud to introduce our Client Rewards program, effective August 21, 2011. Our rewards program allows you to earn points every time you buy a class or package, sign-up online, or refer a client. Once you have collected a minimum number of points, you can redeem those towards any class, package, or event with Z Club NY. Keep on reading for details on how it works.
How to enroll into the rewards program?
- Log in to your Mind Body Online profile by going to http://zclubny.com and selecting LOGIN from the menu options or directly through https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=14102.
- Click on the new Rewards Tab, where you will be presented with a sign-up form.
- Fill out and submit the sign-up form and your “Rewards Opt-In” will be activated on your Profile and you will begin earning reward points.
- The Rewards Tab only appears for clients that don’t have the “Rewards Opt-In” activated for their account.
How to get client points for purchasing something or booking online?
Once you enroll into the rewards program, you will earn a 1/2 point for every dollar you spend and 1 point for every online booking you make for a class or workshop. While logged in to your Mind Body Online profile, follow the menu path: My Info => My Account to view your points balance.
How to get client points for a referral?
In order to get points for a referral, it must be set up in the system using the relationships feature. You can either ask your customer service representative or email us at email@example.com with your name and your referral name (or vice versa if someone referred you) to set you up. As soon as the relationship is assigned, the referrer automatically gets 100 points. Referral rewards are contingent on the referred person buying a Z Club NY package (e.g. a 5, 10, or 15 Class package or a One Month Unlimited package).
How to use points for purchases?
Once you have accumulated at least 200 points, the system will ask you if you want to use your points to pay for a purchase (much like a positive account balance). If you don’t have enough points to cover the price of the purchase, then the system prompts you for another payment method (i.e., credit card or account credit).
Other things to know?
- The cash value of 10 points is 1 dollar; for example, if you have 200 points, you get $20 towards your purchase.
- Your reward points with Z Club NY do not expire.
- You must have at least 1 point for the CLIENT REWARDS PROGRAM Section to appear on your Account Details Screen.
- If a Referred By relationship is removed, the points are removed too.
- If you book a class online, and subsequently cancel or late cancel, then yes, you will lose the points you gained from the original booking.
- Purchases made using rewards points cannot be discounted.